Monday 25 May 2015

A healthy option for this summer, The Acai Spot

Hola a todos! Summer is here and in Dubai...let's be honest isn't  very pleasant and getting refreshments is not always as healthy nas we wish but well, anything is worth when we are melting under the sun. Few weeks ago my flatmate from Brazil invited me to try Acai, and despite I am from Colombia I've never heard of it before or tried it in any way, she took me to this nice place called The Acai Spot in Deira, with a lovely and cosy atmosphere.






Well,  is not only very  refreshing but simply delicious, you can choose many options from the menu, I tried the Traditional and I loved it!, acai,  banana, granola, blueberries, and you can always add some chia or flax seeds, kiwi, strawberries, etc, to add some extra healthy value. Despite it looks quiet small in size, it is actually really feeling as well.






I liked it very  much, so this time I invited  my partner  to give it a try, in this opportunity I tried the Acai with Greek Yogurt, and so while we are tasting and chatting, a really nice guy approached us to engage conversation and introducing us to Acai, this nice friendly guy was  Lucas one of the owners, the place itself and being welcomed by the staff  makes you feel like you are just visiting your friend's place. Acai is used to treat diseases like osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, erectile dysfunction, weight loss, as its detoxification effects contributes for improving general health.
So next time you are in Deira...come round and give it a try! ;)






We're looking forward to find more latin american places, restaurants, or cultural spots, for the Middle East gets to know that beautiful part of the world. We want to hear from you and your experience in the UAE.





We want to hear from you ...
Please Follow us: 
https://www.facebook.com/tastesofuae 
tasteofuae.blogspot.com
Instagram @nellotraveler
tastesofuae.wordpress.com
nellitotnt.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment